Tuesday 11 June 2013

What goes on tour...

Hallo!

No, I'm not bad at spelling, that's how to say "Hello!" in Dutch! :)

And I haven't suddenly changed nationality, my blog post for today is about a trip I went on in the April of this year- a trip to Holland!

Every year my school organises a 'music tour', where the many talented students in the music department pack up and take their instruments and voices on tour, and perform to people of all ages in sometimes multiple countries!

I have been on 3 music tours since being at my high school- Spain, Italy and Holland/Belgium.

I have enjoyed every single one of them, and feel so proud to be part of such a energetic family of musicians.

I just wanted to share with you guys some of the photos that were taken, which might persuade some of you to organise or go on a similar trip yourself!

They are always really fun; you see so many amazing sights, make new friends, and visit places you never thought you'd go.

I'd really recommend getting involved with music!

Whether you sing or play and instrument, it's really worth it.


Music Tour to Holland and Belgium - April 2013.

We had to visit a windmill- we were in Holland after all!


We visited a beach, and despite the cold weather, our friend Arianna got into the beach spirit!
 
 
Me and Arianna at the beach in Holland :)
 
 
A small group of us by a pretty bridge and river :)
 
Some pretty views! :)
 







And for the last photo, a nice little group of us by the river in Amsterdam!


And no holiday with friends would be complete without a cringey picture in the reflection of a dirty shop window!

 

We all had an awesome time in Holland, and I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my pictures! :)
 
Bye for now!!
 
x x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment